Media Relations Courses
JAG Media provides media relations training throughout New Zealand for businesses large and small, Government departments, and the not-for profit sector. We can help you succeed and win in the media jungle.
Our media relations training workshops (half-day, one day and two-day) cater for one to six people.
Talk to us about your specific needs. We tailor-make training for you and your organisation, including for larger groups.
Courses and workshops available:
- Media Fundamentals
- Media Training for Senior Executives
- Crisis communication management
- Presentation Skills
All courses include:
- Real life scenarios experienced by clients
- Videoed interview training with immediate feedback and critique
- One-on-one training (private coaching with immediate feedback)
- Interview preparation techniques: responding to an unexpected reporter inquiry, working with reporters rather than avoiding them, handling difficult questions, staying in control
- Establishing long term media relationships
- Selling your stories/writing a media release
- Newsletters: content and design
- Media analysis (how does your business/organisation come across in the media?)
Media training is lively, interactive and well-paced with plenty of expert advice, practice and feedback to help you grow in confidence. Contact us to discuss how we can help you.